AKSU Post UTME Form, Cut Off Mark For 2018 Release
AKSU Post UTME Form, Cut Off Mark For 2018 Release Candidates who chose Aksu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Monday, 11th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 18th September to Monday, 25th September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00 am daily. Details are provided below:
1. Monday, 18th Sept, 2017 – Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication.
2. Tuesday, 19th Sept, 2017 – Faculty of Engineering
3. Wednesday, 20th Sept, 2017 – Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences, Departments of Economics and Marketing.
4. Thursday, 21th Sept, 2017 – Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/29YU8Wj and click the Register Now link on the Login page.
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on Regular icon.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click Verify.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select Click to Make Payment to generate a pre-payment slip.
5. Print the pre-payment slip and proceed to the bank to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME screening exercise using e-transact.
6. After payment, go back to http://bit.ly/29YU8Wj and log into the portal. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show Paid.
7. Click the “>” icon at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
8. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document with sizes not more than 50KB:
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2017 UTME result printout.
9. Print three copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are to appear for PUTME screening exercise with the following:
a. Three copies of 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
b. Three copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal on completion of Registration.
2. When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
3. All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
5. Applicants who did not choose Aksu as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are not eligible for this exercise for now.