Apply Now – MDRN PhD Scholarships at University of Leuven Belgium, 2018- The MDRN research centre at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) is awarding award 6 doctoral scholarships for those who are interested in working at a research centre of excellence within one of continental Europe’s top-5 universities in the Arts and Humanities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
Eligible nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– You hold either an MA in English (major in literature), an MA in literary studies (major in German, Italian or French), or an MA in German, Italian or French studies (major in literature)
– You additionally have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French or Italian
– You have a passion for literature and want to become an outstanding scholar
– You are interested in European modernisms, the avant-gardes, and the ties between literature and science (understood in the broadest sense)
– You are willing to communicate on your research at conferences, through publications and on social media
– You are happy to work on campus at least three or four days a week
– You are ready to work in a team and to play an active role both in the research programme and the MDRN lab.
Method of Application: To apply simply push the application tool button found on the above-listed pages of the KU Leuven job site.