How To Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip For 2019 UTME
How To Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip For 2019 UTME This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are all required to re-print their registration slip to allow them know the exact date for their examination.
How Re-Print JAMB Original UTME Slip Online
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to reprint your JAMB UTME registration slip that reflect your examination date is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Quick Step to Re-print JAMB Slip 2018
- Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your 2018 JAMB UTME exam slip.
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.