Study in Switzerland: International Scholarships at University of St. Gallen 2018
The University Of St. Gallen, Switzerland invites applications for its two different Excellence Scholarships to Students who are looking to acquire a degree program in the University.
These scholarships are as follows:
- Excellence Scholarships will be granted to foreign students enrolled in Bachelor studies at the University of St.Gallen as of Autumn Semester 2018 and on the basis of merit.
- The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund which is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree.
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value Of Scholarships:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level(which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: As a rule, grants in the amount of CHF 15,000 per programme shall be every year.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of St. Gallen
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
- Applicants must pass the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test
How To Apply: Following successful enrollment, undergraduates will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org), which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the HSG?
- What are the applicant’s career perspectives and vision?
- Why does the applicant deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?