University of Calabar, UNICAL Post-UTME Screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. UNICAL Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2018/2019 admission exercise has been announced too. UNICAL minimum admission cut-off mark is 180.
WHAT IS UNICAL CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2018/2019?
The cut-off mark required for the UNICAL Post-UTME /Admission Screening exercise for the 2018 /2019 academic session is 180 and above.
UNICAL POST-UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Here are the admission requirements for UNICAL post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session;
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNICAL POST-UTME SCREENING FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
The following options are available for University of Calabar Post-UTME registration:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = N2000
- (II) Portal charges = N1000
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
UNICAL Post-UTME Registration will start from Wednesday, September 6, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Friday, September 22, 2018 for purposes of registration.
UNICAL POST-UTME SCREENING DATE, VENUE (SCHEDULE) FOR 2018/2019 ADMISSION
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- (a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- (b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- (c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- (d) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Saturday, September 23, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Latest UNICAL Post-UTME News:
Candidates who choose University of Calabar as their 1st choice for various programmes should note that registration for the Post UTME excercise has been extended and will now end on Monday the 25th of Sept. 2017. The Post UTME screening is scheduled to commence on Saturday, 30th of Sept. 2017. Candidates are advised to log onto the portal from the 25th of Sept. to check for the date, time and venue for their test. Candidates with special needs are advised to contact the “help desk” not later than 26th sept. 2017.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2017/2018 academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted from Wednesday, September 27, 2018 at the University’s CBT Centre